Keetmanshoop x1, Walvisbay x1
Person Specification: The position is responsible for providing counselling and HIV testing services at the respective clinic. The person directly reports to the Registered Head/Nurse in the Clinic
Key Result Areas:
- Counseling and rapid HIV testing at the respective clinics as required
- Referral of positive clients (young people, Key Affected Populations and general public) to appropriate services and follow-up of these clients
- Serve on Clinic Referral Committee to ensure clients who test positive are maintained on treatment
- Compile monthly HCT statistics/report and submit to Regional Co-ordinator/Head Nurse
Skills and Experience
- Grade 12
- Must have a Rapid Test Certificate
- Diploma in HIV/AIDS Management will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of working in the NGO sector
- Commitment to NAPPA and IPPF values and principles
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Previous experience in similar setting as well certified in Rapid Testing will be an added advantage
NAPPA is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive package commensurate with experience. Fixed basic salary is offered, additional benefits include pension, medical aid and 13th cheque.
Interested qualified candidates to the above positions to submit their written applications, with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of educational qualifications addressed to The Executive Director, NAPPA HOUSE ,7 BEST STREET, WINDHOEK WEST, P.O.BOX 10936, Khomasdal, Windhoek.
No faxed/emailed applications will be accepted, and documents will not be returned.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Women are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 03 October 2017