Under the direct supervision of the Logistic Manager.
Person Specification: Under the direct supervision of the Logistic Manager. Under the said supervision, the Driver is responsible for all Driving services and maintenance of NAPPA vehicles.
Key Result Areas:
- Driving services for NAPPA
- Maintain logbooks and complete pre-trip vehicle authorization and vehicle inspections
- Follow all NAPPA Operational Procedures and Quality Control Standards
- Maintain the services and appearance of NAPPA vehicles
- Adhere to all Road regulations and rules
- And any other assignments as and when the need arise
Skills and Experience
- Should be a holder of a Code BE Driver’s license
- At least 5 years driving experience
- Commitment to NAPPA and IPPF values and principles
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Familiar with the languages spoken in the specified region.
Training on first aid and defensive driving will be an added advantage.
NAPPA is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive package commensurate with experience. Fixed basic salary is offered, additional benefits include pension, medical aid and 13thcheque.
Interested qualified candidates to the above positions to submit their written applications, with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of educational qualifications addressed to The Executive Director, NAPPA HOUSE ,7 BEST STREET, WINDHOEK WEST, P.O.BOX 10936, Khomasdal, Windhoek.
No faxed/emailed applications will be accepted, and documents will not be returned.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Women are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 24 August 2018