Community Based Reproductive Health Agents –(CBRHA, Community Volunteers)
Karas x1 & Kavango x1
Person Specification: The person directly reports to the Regional Coordinator/Head Nurse at the Clinic.
Key Result Areas:
- Identify and establish condom distribution points in respective communities
- Distribute condoms within communities and record the quantities distributed
- Disseminate information and promote usage of condoms (both male and female) to the general community, giving particular attention to young people
- Organize and conduct condom demonstrations, shows/ rallies, with emphasis on correct usage
- Raise profile of NAPPA through the depiction of banners and other IEC materials
- Conduct community sensitization and mobilization meetings on the dangers on HIV/AIDS, though training, etc.
- Sensitize young people on Life Skills Education
- Serve as the communication link between the respective NAPPA Office and the community
Skills and Experience
- Grade 12
- Familiar with the languages spoken in the specified regions
- Commitment to NAPPA and IPPF values and principles
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Previous experience in similar set ups would serve as an added advantage
NAPPA is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive package commensurate with experience. Fixed basic salary is offered, additional benefits include pension, medical aid and 13th cheque.
Interested qualified candidates to the above positions to submit their written applications, with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of educational qualifications addressed to The Executive Director, NAPPA HOUSE ,7 BEST STREET, WINDHOEK WEST, P.O.BOX 10936, Khomasdal, Windhoek.
No faxed/emailed applications will be accepted, and documents will not be returned.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Women are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 03 October 2017
- General Clinic Assistant Keetmanshoop x1
Person Specification: Under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse/Regional Co-ordinator, the General Clinical Assistant is responsible for the office administration and smooth running and maintenance of the NAPPA clinic.
Key Result Areas:
- Registration of Clients.
- Responsible for safe storage and reports of clinic consumables
- Assist in filling of information, correspondence and official documents
- Assist in organizing community meetings for the clinic information and mobilization
- Ensure safe keeping of NAPPA stock
- Capture services data and community awareness activity reports
- Do general administration at the clinic.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a Diploma in Office Administration
- Computer literate with sufficient knowledge of MS office package (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.)
- At least two years’ experience in the Office Administration.
- Sound knowledge of working in an NGO sector
- Commitment to the values and principles of NAPPA and the IPPF
- Good communication and listening skills